A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Micek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Micek is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Micek graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Micek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Mercy Walworth Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Charles Micek MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Micek practice?
- Dr. Frank Micek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Micek practices Emergency Medicine near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, IL and Janesville, WI.
See Barrington Emergency Physicians.