A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Miller is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Miller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Black Miller MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frank B. Miller practice?
- Dr. Frank Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Miller practices Psychiatry near Morganton, NC.
See Morganton Psychiatrists.