A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Minor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Minor, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minor
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minor graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Minor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Weber Minor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Minor practice?
- Dr. Frank Minor has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Minor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Surgeons.