A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Miraglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Miraglia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miraglia graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Miraglia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miraglia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Miraglia practice?
Dr. Frank Miraglia practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Pediatricians.