A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Miraglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Miraglia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miraglia graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Miraglia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank John Miraglia MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Miraglia practice?
- Dr. Frank Miraglia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Miraglia practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Pediatricians.