A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Modic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Modic, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Modic graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Modic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Edward Modic MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Modic practice?
- Dr. Frank Modic has 7 office locations.
Dr. Frank Modic practices Diagnostic Radiology near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Petaluma, CA.
See Santa Rosa Radiologists.