A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Modic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Modic, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Modic graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Modic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Palm Drive Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Modic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Modic practice?
Dr. Frank Modic practices Diagnostic Radiology, Body Imaging, Diagnostic Ultrasound, and Nuclear Radiology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Radiologists.