A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Mongiardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Mongiardo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Mongiardo, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mongiardo graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Mongiardo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Daniel Mongiardo MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Frank D. Mongiardo practice?
- Dr. Frank Mongiardo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Mongiardo practices Otolaryngology near Hazard, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Cynthiana, KY.
See Hazard Otolaryngologists.