A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. F Moorhead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. F Moorhead is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moorhead
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Moorhead Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moorhead graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Moorhead has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Tarrant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. F Allen Moorhead MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. F A. Moorhead practice?
- Dr. F Moorhead has 1 office location.
Dr. F Moorhead practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Neodesha, KS.
See Neodesha Family Physicians and Neodesha General Practitioners.