A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. F Moorhead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. F Moorhead is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moorhead
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Moorhead Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moorhead graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Moorhead has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Tarrant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. F Allen Moorhead MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. F A. Moorhead practice?
- Dr. F Moorhead has 2 office locations.
Dr. F Moorhead practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Neodesha, KS.
See Neodesha Primary Care Doctors and Neodesha General Practitioners.