A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Morello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Morello, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morello graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Morello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Children`s Mercy South
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank P Morello MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank P. Morello practice?
- Dr. Frank Morello has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Morello practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Tucson, AZ.
See Kansas City Radiologists.