A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Moussa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Moussa, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moussa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moussa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Moussa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moussa graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moussa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank W Moussa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Moussa practice?
- Dr. Frank Moussa has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Moussa practices Sports Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.