A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Moussa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Moussa, Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Moussa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moussa graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moussa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moussa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Moussa practice?
Dr. Frank Moussa practices Sports Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.