A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Moussa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Moussa, Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Moussa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moussa graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moussa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank W Moussa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Moussa practice?
- Dr. Frank Moussa has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frank Moussa practices Sports Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.