Dr. Frank Moussa, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  3 down, one to go!  |  show details
by grateful red on Dec 11th, 2013

Dr Moussa has replaced both of my wife's knees and one of mine. The office staff and surgical team were stellar! I had my surgery in the early morning and Dr. Moussa appeared in my hospital room @ 8:30PM to see how I was. When I had 'challenges' with insurance and disability paperwork, Diane and Luz coud NOT have been more helpful. I agree with another reviewer-if this is not your doctor, you are not getting the BEST care!

|  As an ASSISTANT........Nothing like a little power !  |  show details
by Ladybug1 on Nov 15th, 2013

Would recommend Dr Moussa to every one I know. However dealing with one of his assistant has been a major problem, Attitude on the phone is not acceptable in a health environment. Messages left for Dr Moussa have been unanswered and I had to make an office visit for something that could have been resolved on the phone....... Not appropriate for a physician office. Assistant needs re-training !!!!!

by sally a. on Jul 25th, 2013

dr moussa knows exactly what to do and does not do anything without listening to us first....he is excellent. my fracture is healing faster than I had thought it would and he assured me along with his close supervision that I didn't need that heavy boot longer. he is just the best.sally a

|  Great experience  |  show details
by Cherie Naumann on Mar 17th, 2013

Dr. Moussa did a wonderful job with my knee surgery. He gave me all of my options once my knee injury was diagnosed. Once I opted for surgery the process was as smooth as could be, and all fo the staff members at the outpatient hospital were excellent. My knee surgery went very well, as well as my recovery. Dr. Moussa personally called me and took the time to discuss any questions or concerns that I had. I would highly recommend Dr. Moussa to anyone.

|  Shoulder Arthritus  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

Has kept me out of of surgery for years by injections but warnes me that it is getting harder to inject. Will continue injections as long as they work but if they stop working my need a shoulder replacemt

|  Dr Moussa is wonderful!  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

Dr Moussa took care of a very difficult hip fracture for my husband an M.D. and also myself a lesser fracture I am an R.N..He is great and listens to his patients!!!

|  Review  |  show details
by Frank K on Mar 28th, 2011

Only negative comment is moving location to Scottsdale Lot closer at Highland

|  He's Done 7 SURGERIES on my Leg! This Dr. is the BEST!  |  show details
by Joe contact at jet40@cox.net if you have questions on Jan 28th, 2011

Compound Fractured my leg over 4 years ago, ended up in Scottsdale hospital where Dr. Mousa operated on me for an injury far worse than stepping on a land mine. 4 years later, 7 surgeries later, I've still got my leg, (thank god and Dr. Mousa) doing pretty darn good. Dr. Mousa is very talented and has the bed side manners of a saint. (My situattion involved infections, months of pick lines, two flap surgeries, didn't walk for over a year) In all of this, Dr. M. never gave up and is definately the reason I still have my leg today!!!!

Dec 16th, 2010

The best Doctor by far. If he is not your Doctor, you are not getting the best care.

|  Top Doctor  |  show details
by Gary Anders on Jun 29th, 2010

Sometimes you take competent medical care for granted, but after a really bad experience with another doctor I realized how skilled Dr. Moussa is. He was able to correct a failed rotator cuff surgery. All through the process he and his team were just wonderful. I feel blessed that he took me as a patient. He is very caring and an excellent surgeon. The pain is gone now. Thank you.

|  great doctor  |  show details
by compressordude@gmail.com on Feb 6th, 2010

i am needing another operation on my arm and he will be the only one to open me up. thank you very much.

Feb 18th, 2009

One of the best surgeons.