Dr. Frank Moussa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 21st, 2016
First time
this was my first time here…they were all pleasant and very on top of things, Dawn(front office) was kind and made things flow easily. Courtesy was overwhelming , of course everyone must keep in mind you treat others as you would want to be treated…The Dr. made certain I made the decision that was best for me…I believe I found a keeper!!

January 22nd, 2016
Did not feel Dr M took my care seriously. Since I have MS, he made no attempt at helping me heal since I don't walk on my foot. Disregarded any pain. The orthodist he recommended said the scrip made no sense for my hand injury.

December 11th, 2013
3 down, one to go!
Dr Moussa has replaced both of my wife's knees and one of mine. The office staff and surgical team were stellar! I had my surgery in the early morning and Dr. Moussa appeared in my hospital room @ 8:30PM to see how I was. When I had 'challenges' with insurance and disability paperwork, Diane and Luz coud NOT have been more helpful. I agree with another reviewer-if this is not your doctor, you are not getting the BEST care!

November 15th, 2013
As an ASSISTANT........Nothing like a little power !
Would recommend Dr Moussa to every one I know. However dealing with one of his assistant has been a major problem, Attitude on the phone is not acceptable in a health environment. Messages left for Dr Moussa have been unanswered and I had to make an office visit for something that could have been resolved on the phone....... Not appropriate for a physician office. Assistant needs re-training !!!!!

March 17th, 2013
Great experience
Dr. Moussa did a wonderful job with my knee surgery. He gave me all of my options once my knee injury was diagnosed. Once I opted for surgery the process was as smooth as could be, and all fo the staff members at the outpatient hospital were excellent. My knee surgery went very well, as well as my recovery. Dr. Moussa personally called me and took the time to discuss any questions or concerns that I had. I would highly recommend Dr. Moussa to anyone.

October 17th, 2012
Shoulder Arthritus
Has kept me out of of surgery for years by injections but warnes me that it is getting harder to inject. Will continue injections as long as they work but if they stop working my need a shoulder replacemt

April 20th, 2011
Dr Moussa is wonderful!
Dr Moussa took care of a very difficult hip fracture for my husband an M.D. and also myself a lesser fracture I am an R.N..He is great and listens to his patients!!!

March 28th, 2011
Review
Only negative comment is moving location to Scottsdale Lot closer at Highland

January 28th, 2011
He's Done 7 SURGERIES on my Leg! This Dr. is the BEST!
Compound Fractured my leg over 4 years ago, ended up in Scottsdale hospital where Dr. Mousa operated on me for an injury far worse than stepping on a land mine. 4 years later, 7 surgeries later, I've still got my leg, (thank god and Dr. Mousa) doing pretty darn good. Dr. Mousa is very talented and has the bed side manners of a saint. (My situattion involved infections, months of pick lines, two flap surgeries, didn't walk for over a year) In all of this, Dr. M. never gave up and is definately the reason I still have my leg today!!!!

December 16th, 2010
The best Doctor by far. If he is not your Doctor, you are not getting the best care.

June 29th, 2010
Top Doctor
Sometimes you take competent medical care for granted, but after a really bad experience with another doctor I realized how skilled Dr. Moussa is. He was able to correct a failed rotator cuff surgery. All through the process he and his team were just wonderful. I feel blessed that he took me as a patient. He is very caring and an excellent surgeon. The pain is gone now. Thank you.

February 6th, 2010
great doctor
i am needing another operation on my arm and he will be the only one to open me up. thank you very much.