Dr. Frank Moussa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Moussa?

First time

Posted on April 21st, 2016

this was my first time here…they were all pleasant and very on top of things, Dawn(front office) was kind and made things flow easily. Courtesy was overwhelming , of course everyone must keep in mind you treat others as you would want to be treated…The Dr. made certain I made the decision that was best for me…I believe I found a keeper!!

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

Did not feel Dr M took my care seriously. Since I have MS, he made no attempt at helping me heal since I don't walk on my foot. Disregarded any pain. The orthodist he recommended said the scrip made no sense for my hand injury.

3 down, one to go!

Posted on December 12th, 2013

Dr Moussa has replaced both of my wife's knees and one of mine. The office staff and surgical team were stellar! I had my surgery in the early morning and Dr. Moussa appeared in my hospital room @ 8:30PM to see how I was. When I had 'challenges' with insurance and disability paperwork, Diane and Luz coud NOT have been more helpful. I agree with another reviewer-if this is not your doctor, you are not getting the BEST care!

As an ASSISTANT........Nothing like a little power !

Posted on November 15th, 2013

Would recommend Dr Moussa to every one I know. However dealing with one of his assistant has been a major problem, Attitude on the phone is not acceptable in a health environment. Messages left for Dr Moussa have been unanswered and I had to make an office visit for something that could have been resolved on the phone....... Not appropriate for a physician office. Assistant needs re-training !!!!!

Great experience

Posted on March 17th, 2013

Dr. Moussa did a wonderful job with my knee surgery. He gave me all of my options once my knee injury was diagnosed. Once I opted for surgery the process was as smooth as could be, and all fo the staff members at the outpatient hospital were excellent. My knee surgery went very well, as well as my recovery. Dr. Moussa personally called me and took the time to discuss any questions or concerns that I had. I would highly recommend Dr. Moussa to anyone.

Shoulder Arthritus

Posted on October 17th, 2012

Has kept me out of of surgery for years by injections but warnes me that it is getting harder to inject. Will continue injections as long as they work but if they stop working my need a shoulder replacem t

Dr Moussa is wonderful!

Posted on April 20th, 2011

Dr Moussa took care of a very difficult hip fracture for my husband an M.D. and also myself a lesser fracture I am an R.N..He is great and listens to his patients!!!

Review

Posted on March 28th, 2011

Only negative comment is moving location to Scottsdale Lot closer at Highland

He's Done 7 SURGERIES on my Leg! This Dr. is the BEST!

Posted on January 28th, 2011

Compound Fractured my leg over 4 years ago, ended up in Scottsdale hospital where Dr. Mousa operated on me for an injury far worse than stepping on a land mine. 4 years later, 7 surgeries later, I've still got my leg, (thank god and Dr. Mousa) doing pretty darn good. Dr. Mousa is very talented and has the bed side manners of a saint. (My situattion involved infections, months of pick lines, two flap surgeries, didn't walk for over a year) In all of this, Dr. M. never gave up and is definately the reason I still have my leg today!!!!

Posted on December 16th, 2010

The best Doctor by far. If he is not your Doctor, you are not getting the best care.

Top Doctor

Posted on June 29th, 2010

Sometimes you take competent medical care for granted, but after a really bad experience with another doctor I realized how skilled Dr. Moussa is. He was able to correct a failed rotator cuff surgery. All through the process he and his team were just wonderful. I feel blessed that he took me as a patient. He is very caring and an excellent surgeon. The pain is gone now. Thank you.

great doctor

Posted on February 6th, 2010

i am needing another operation on my arm and he will be the only one to open me up. thank you very much.