A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Munoz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Munoz, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Munoz graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Munoz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Javier Munoz MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Munoz practice?
- Dr. Frank Munoz has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Munoz practices Psychiatry and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Psychiatrists and Hershey Pathologists.