Dr. Frank Nemec Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Nemec?

July 21st, 2016

Great doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Nemec for almost 18 years now. He is a great doctor who cares about his patients.

February 19th, 2015

This Dr and Office is Super - these days hard to find excellence in all areas

January 16th, 2015

Be careful, not so good of a Doc.

My wife went to Dr Nemec for colon cancer screening and was given a clean bill of health. 12 month later she was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer. I was at the same dr, got my screening repeated by a different provider and was told I had two polyps. I am not sure what Dr. Nemec is looking at, but it was NOT our intestines.

January 10th, 2015

Staff is not competent and they do not follow up very well.

October 11th, 2013

Disappointed

I had a short wait time but was not enamored with Dr. Nemec. I also thought he was rude, arrogant and pompous. Luckily my particular problem was handled in one visit. If I had needed further gastro care I would've have continued with him.

April 10th, 2013

Great

i went to him looking for a second opinion to a chronic condition and he took his time to understand my concerns and explain exactly what i needed to watch out for and explain what i have. He was outstanding and better my condition right away

June 28th, 2012

Great Doctor

On my first visit, I was a little worried about Dr. Nemec's bedside manner because some of the reviews, but he was fantastic. He was friendly and listened to my symptoms and concerns and even had time for small talk. The only thing I didn't like was that the office staff scanned all the paperwork I brought in but did not tell him. Once he found out, he looked through my history and was able to quickly diagnose my condition. I had been told by another doctor that I will probably need several procedures and he said that he'd take a look and see where I'm at and then decide, hopefully avoiding unnecessary procedures. I will definitely continue treatment through Dr. Nemec

February 9th, 2012

Overrated!

Very cocky and arrogant. Intimidates you with his size on purpose. Schedules EVERYONE for colonoscopies and endoscopies because he owns that part of the business.

June 25th, 2011

A Solid Doctor

I think Dr nemec is a fine doctor with wonderful bedside manners. He's gone out of his way to make me feel comfortable. He always listens to my concerns. The follow-up is very good. I would recommend him for gastro issues

February 2nd, 2011

Colonoscopy

Just had third Colonoscopy froom Dr Nemec. Good bedside manner; thorough with questions; provided "off-subject" medical advice. Procedure performed in same building as doctor's office. Very satisfied (as much as a colonscopy can allow me to be satisfied).

July 8th, 2010

Needs to review files prior to getting face to face

My husband joined me to an office appointment as we were awaiting results of a liver biopsy. The nurse asks the normal questions hows everything anything change, blah , blah I never mentioned how excited we were for the test results since I assumed they knew the purpose of my visit. Dr. Nemec is reading the nurses notes and suggests that if my pain continues we may want to remove my gallstones and while we were doing that we could take a liver biopsy. I just about fell out of my chain, here I am waiting on the test results and he suggests I should take the test. About a year later he provided the referral for my second liver biopsy my new primary doctor was expecting that the damage would begin to reverse as my liver regenerated. When Dr. Nemec reviewed the results he thought this was a medical breakthrough that the tissue scaring would be less. I honestly cant trust a word he says and Im not sure if he just doesnt care to take the time to read/review and stay current or he honestly is clueless.

June 7th, 2010

the worst staff evs and what a game show it is to get in and see the doc...plan on a 1/2 day visit