A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Nesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Nesi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Nesi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Eyelid Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nesi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nesi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Anthony Nesi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Nesi practice?
- Dr. Frank Nesi has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Nesi practices Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists, Southfield Plastic Surgeons, and Southfield Surgeons.