A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Nesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Nesi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Nesi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Eyelid Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nesi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nesi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nesi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans