Frank A. Nesi, MD
29201 Telegraph Road
Suite 324
Southfield, MI 48034
(248) 357-5100
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
by Jacqueline Houk on May 28th, 2013

One of the best......took his time....and did a great job.....would recommend him very highly.......

|  Doctor Nesi  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2011

Dr Nesi did my eyelid 4 years ago and even though I've move out of the area I still travel in to see him at least once a year because of the basal cancer that was removed. He has helped me through some scary episodes with his genuine concern for me; the best treatment that was available and I have never felt rushed by him. He always gave me all the time I needed to get my answers with satisfaction. I would recommend him very highly and I know when he tells me everything is going to be okay - I believe him

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2011

had eye surgery for congenital ptosis also bleph done for aging, my results are excellent. I am very pleased.

|  Eyelid skin cancer  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2011

I absolutely ADORE Dr. Nesi. He was my Eyelid surgeon after a cancer diagnosis. He's loving, compassionate and really cares about his patients. He is an OUTSTANDING doctor. If he becomes your doctor, you are in the VERY BEST OF HANDS!

|  Very good results!  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2011

Dr. Nesi is a great and compassionate doctor. He is an excellent surgeon and I would not hesitate to recommend him to all my friends and family!

|  Excellent result  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

I had an upper eyelid blepharoplasty performed by Dr. Nesi about 1 month ago and I am thrilled with the result. He came highly recommended by a friend who also had eyelid surgery and sees Dr. Nesi for Botox and collagen filler. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a very experienced eyelid surgeon.

|  show details
by Love my eyes! on Mar 17th, 2009

One of the best Facial Plastic Surgeons in the state! I would recommend him in a heartbeat!