Dr. Frank Nesi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Nesi?

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Not happy with service

Dr. Smooth

Posted on February 28th, 2015

I wrote an earlier review under "disgusted". There are a couple of important additions to Dr. Nesi's follow up remarks to my post. #1 I was NEVER informed of options...there was only the botox treatment according to Nesi. Of course the financial returns are HUGE for him....every 4 mos. collecting over $1,000 from my insurance for a 3 min. or so procedure that left me with uncomfortable and unattractive side effects. Now I see a neurologist ONCE a yr. for 10 min. and get a script that lasts me a yr. AMAZING ! Very minimal charge for the script. And only one office visit and one co pay :) #2 This man should be disciplined for this by the MI. Medical Association. Remember, he repeatedly told me that botox was the only treatment.

9 yrs. of deception from Dr. Nesi

Posted on October 26th, 2014

I saw Dr. Nesi for 9 yrs.about every 4 months for botox injections. He noticed a spasm and said "I can fix that" I had my first botox treatment and was elated to be rid of the spasm. My face drooped from paralyzing the facial muscle and I had painful dry eye. At every appointment I asked if there was any other treatment and his answer was always, "No, I'm sorry". 9 yrs. later I realized I had become so reclusive and depressed that I began my own research on the internet. I discovered that I was suffering from a recondition called "hemifacial spasms" 7 in 100,000 cases are reported a yr. It is treatable in 3 ways: surgery, medication and botox injections. On his examination reports, he mentioned hemifacial spasms, but, never to me. I went to a neurologist, who put me on a med. I see him once a yr. I tried to sue him, but was unsuccessful, as I learned that Beaumont doctors will not testify against each other. My strong witnesses were of no help and I was forced to walk away

Doctor's Response

We regret that you are not satisfied with the results you received, however Botox is an FDA-approved therapy which is safe and effective for the treatment of hemifacial spasms. Periodic injections often provide substantial relief of symptoms for many patients suffering from this disorder as you state occurred in your case. There is a risk of side effects including facial droop, which is usually temporary. Medication can also provide some relief, however this is ineffective for many patients. Surgery is also an option for some patients, however is associated with greater risks such as hearing loss. It is up to each patient to discuss the potential risks and benefits of any treatment with their physician and to choose the best option for their situation. We wish you well in your continuing care.

Unbelieveable

Posted on March 14th, 2014

Posted on May 28th, 2013

One of the best......took his time....and did a great job.....would recommend him very highly.......

Doctor Nesi

Posted on October 16th, 2011

Dr Nesi did my eyelid 4 years ago and even though I've move out of the area I still travel in to see him at least once a year because of the basal cancer that was removed. He has helped me through some scary episodes with his genuine concern for me; the best treatment that was available and I have never felt rushed by him. He always gave me all the time I needed to get my answers with satisfaction. I would recommend him very highly and I know when he tells me everything is going to be okay - I believe him

excellent doctor

Posted on September 15th, 2011

had eye surgery for congenital ptosis also bleph done for aging, my results are excellent. I am very pleased.

Eyelid skin cancer

Posted on September 8th, 2011

I absolutely ADORE Dr. Nesi. He was my Eyelid surgeon after a cancer diagnosis. He's loving, compassionate and really cares about his patients. He is an OUTSTANDING doctor. If he becomes your doctor, you are in the VERY BEST OF HANDS!

Very good results!

Posted on August 20th, 2011

Dr. Nesi is a great and compassionate doctor. He is an excellent surgeon and I would not hesitate to recommend him to all my friends and family!

Excellent result

Posted on August 19th, 2011

I had an upper eyelid blepharoplasty performed by Dr. Nesi about 1 month ago and I am thrilled with the result. He came highly recommended by a friend who also had eyelid surgery and sees Dr. Nesi for Botox and collagen filler. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a very experienced eyelid surgeon.

Posted on March 17th, 2009

One of the best Facial Plastic Surgeons in the state! I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Posted on July 9th, 2016