A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. F Newby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. F Newby is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. F Newby, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newby graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Newby has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Murray Medical Center
- Gordon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. F David Newby MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. F D. Newby practice?
- Dr. F Newby has 3 office locations.
Dr. F Newby practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dalton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Calhoun, GA.
See Dalton Internists and Dalton Nephrologists.