A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. F Newby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. F Newby, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newby graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Newby has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Murray Medical Center
- Gordon Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans