A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Nezu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Nezu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Nezu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nezu graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nezu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Laurel Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank M Nezu MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Nezu practice?
- Dr. Frank Nezu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Nezu practices Urology near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD.
See Columbia Urologists.