Radiologist, Urologists

10710 Charter Dr
Ste 130
Columbia, MD 21044
410-772-7000
Locations and availability (2)

|  Totally unprofessional and damaging examination.  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2014

It should interest you to know that my insurance company provided me with psychological counseling after your abusive examination when you turned my genitals over to your female accomplice to abuse and violate me. She seized control of my genitals and abused me throughout the entire procedure while you ignored by pain and humiliation.

|  Mr.  |  show details
by Donald Perry on Jun 2nd, 2014

Thank you for neutering me and providing a spectacle for your female staff to enjoy the amusement of abusing me.

|  Great Urologist  |  show details
by Edwina on Sep 9th, 2013

Dr. Frank Nezu is an oustanding urologist. I came from Alexandria VA to Columbia MD, nearly a 1-hour drive, but he was worth it. I wanted another opinion regardiing a spot on my kidney for which another urologist was eager to simply remove the entire kidney right away. When I mentioned seeking another opinion, the first urologist was apparently offended and suggested I might to consider finding another urologist, which I told him was no problem. Dr. Nezu's name was given to me by my boss with whom she was extremely impressed. He turned out to be not so "slice and dice" ready (as my husband puts it). The biggest thing I found in Dr. Nezu was that he truly LISTENS to the patient and offers sound, up front and honest advice. He referred me to a top urological surgeon for the type of surgery I MAY require, but I left his office feeling much more equipped with knowledge. Thank you, Dr. Nezu! :)

|  My favorite doctor ever!  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

I have a pretty rare bladder condition that I got at a young age and Dr. Nezu has been excellent in helping me with my condition! He helped me figure out treatments, always make me comfortable, and he always squeezes me in even on days where he is on call and I am in great pain. I am so used to my symptoms that if I need a medication that we have used before, I just need to call him and he will call it into my pharmacy. And he ALWAYS returns your calls no matter what. If he doesn't it means his staff made a mistake telling him. He even tells you during your visit that he always returns your calls.He is caring, fun to talk to , easy to talk to, and listens a lot. He is even accepting of alternative medication and listens to your suggestions. Love him!!!

|  show details
by erika on Mar 11th, 2009

Great doc!!!!!!!!! I would stick with him if he took my insurance.