Dr. Frank Nezu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Nezu?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Frank Nezu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2016

Great Experience

My follow-on appointment at Dr. Nezu’s center after my visit to the emergency room went very smoothly and was accomplished in an efficient and expedient manner. He was able to get me scheduled for the surgical removal of the stones only 4 days after the initial diagnosis. My experience at his surgical center were every bit as good and positive. April, the nurse that prepped me for surgery and who was waiting for me as I woke up from the procedure, was fantastic. She was very upbeat, and whether working with me or other patients, was quick to respond to any needs, calmly and efficiently. The surgical staff were absolutely top of the line. The anesthesiologist, nurses, and radiologist all made me as comfortable as possible, let me know everything that would be happening, and continued to make me feel totally at ease. They kept me totally at ease and I felt as if I was in great hands. Doctor Nezu is a remarkable and talented urologist. He saw me in the Howard County General ER on a Sunday afternoon, got me an appointment at his office within 2 days, and then got me in for surgery in another two days. The expedited process came with minimal stress or effort. Dr. Nezu laid out the proposed treatment plan, and left me with a feeling of someone who was very self-assured and competent. This was only made more apparent when I was taken in for surgery. He visited me before and after the procedure, making me aware of what to expect, and then to let me know how the surgery had gone. He was able to retrieve both stones without me having to go through the painful experience of passing the shards of pieces that were left behind. I have lived with kidney stones for many years, and passed more of them than I would care to admit. I have also had to go through both laser and lithotripsy procedures to rid myself of them, and none of those went as flawlessly as what I experienced at the Columbia Urological Surgery Center. They truly care for the entire patient, not just the symptoms. While the process of having kidney stones and their treatment is uncomfortable, Dr. Nezu has been able to minimize any additional discomfiture. Even the experience of having a stent has occurred with minimal pain. I will be making Dr. Nezu and the Central Maryland Urology Associates my urology practice going forward. I live in Virginia, but the commute to receive this level and quality of treatment is more than worth it. I could not recommend them more highly.

March 8th, 2016

Only urologist for me!

Dr Nezu is very knowledgable, patient and responsive. He is a class act. If you want a doctor who pays attention to your specific needs, he's the doctor for you!

November 30th, 2015

Dr. Nezu is very good at listening to my comments and explaining my condition and options. His follow-up was excellent and I have faith in his judgment and recommendations.

September 14th, 2015

I am so happy that a friend referred me to Dr. Nezu. He is very knowledgeable and has a n excellent doctor/patient manner. I feel like he really cares about me and I never feel rushed out when I have to see him.

June 30th, 2015

I've been seeing him for several years. Excellent doctor and staff. The surgerical center is co-located with the main practice.

June 26th, 2015

Dr. Nezu is great. He helped me during a health crisis when I was dissatisfied with another doctor's care.

June 25th, 2015

Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Nezu and his office staff.

June 11th, 2015

Excellent Urologist. Very friends and knowlegable.

March 24th, 2015

Prostate cancer

Follow-up for prostate cancer. Dr. Nezu is the best at giving a patient options, explaining all the options, both pros and cons, including possible/probable side effects of surgery vs. radiation. He has no business bias in pushing one option over another.

March 23rd, 2015

Love Dr. Nezu

March 16th, 2015

Great communication skills and thorough exam.

Highly recommend! Excellent doctor! Professional and makes you at ease during examination.

February 8th, 2015

Excellent doctor! Professional and makes you at ease during examination and during surgery. Highly recommend!