Urologist

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Ken Meredith on May 15th, 2016

My follow-on appointment at Dr. Nezu’s center after my visit to the emergency room went very smoothly and was accomplished in an efficient and expedient manner. He was able to get me scheduled for the surgical removal of the stones only 4 days after the initial diagnosis. My experience at his surgical center were every bit as good and positive. April, the nurse that prepped me for surgery and who was waiting for me as I woke up from the procedure, was fantastic. She was very upbeat, and whether working with me or other patients, was quick to respond to any needs, calmly and efficiently. The surgical staff were absolutely top of the line. The anesthesiologist, nurses, and radiologist all made me as comfortable as possible, let me know everything that would be happening, and continued to make me feel totally at ease. They kept me totally at ease and I felt as if I was in great hands. Doctor Nezu is a remarkable and talented urologist. He saw me in the Howard County General ER on a Sunday afternoon, got me an appointment at his office within 2 days, and then got me in for surgery in another two days. The expedited process came with minimal stress or effort. Dr. Nezu laid out the proposed treatment plan, and left me with a feeling of someone who was very self-assured and competent. This was only made more apparent when I was taken in for surgery. He visited me before and after the procedure, making me aware of what to expect, and then to let me know how the surgery had gone. He was able to retrieve both stones without me having to go through the painful experience of passing the shards of pieces that were left behind. I have lived with kidney stones for many years, and passed more of them than I would care to admit. I have also had to go through both laser and lithotripsy procedures to rid myself of them, and none of those went as flawlessly as what I experienced at the Columbia Urological Surgery Center. They truly care for the entire patient, not just the symptoms. While the process of having kidney stones and their treatment is uncomfortable, Dr. Nezu has been able to minimize any additional discomfiture. Even the experience of having a stent has occurred with minimal pain. I will be making Dr. Nezu and the Central Maryland Urology Associates my urology practice going forward. I live in Virginia, but the commute to receive this level and quality of treatment is more than worth it. I could not recommend them more highly.

Only urologist for me! show details Only urologist for me!
Mar 8th, 2016

Dr Nezu is very knowledgable, patient and responsive. He is a class act. If you want a doctor who pays attention to your specific needs, he's the doctor for you!

Nov 30th, 2015

Dr. Nezu is very good at listening to my comments and explaining my condition and options. His follow-up was excellent and I have faith in his judgment and recommendations.

Sep 14th, 2015

I am so happy that a friend referred me to Dr. Nezu. He is very knowledgeable and has a n excellent doctor/patient manner. I feel like he really cares about me and I never feel rushed out when I have to see him.

Jun 29th, 2015

I've been seeing him for several years. Excellent doctor and staff. The surgerical center is co-located with the main practice.

Jun 26th, 2015

Dr. Nezu is great. He helped me during a health crisis when I was dissatisfied with another doctor's care.

by Sharon Femrite on Jun 25th, 2015

Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Nezu and his office staff.

Prostate cancer show details Prostate cancer
Mar 24th, 2015

Follow-up for prostate cancer. Dr. Nezu is the best at giving a patient options, explaining all the options, both pros and cons, including possible/probable side effects of surgery vs. radiation. He has no business bias in pushing one option over another.

Mar 23rd, 2015

Love Dr. Nezu

Great communication skills and thorough exam. show details Great communication skills and thorough exam.
Mar 16th, 2015

Highly recommend! Excellent doctor! Professional and makes you at ease during examination.

by Robert Carpenter on Feb 8th, 2015

Excellent doctor! Professional and makes you at ease during examination and during surgery. Highly recommend!

Feb 4th, 2015

Very pleased with Dr. Nezu.

Jan 19th, 2015

Excellent, cares about the patient.

Dec 23rd, 2014

I have been Dr Nezu's patient for over 10 years. I've been treated for enlarged prostrate, kidney stones and urgent bladder issues. He has always been thorough and provide excellent treatment guidance.

by Kenny on Nov 15th, 2014

I am an nurse and attorney and really trust and am happy with Dr. Nezu.

Mr. show details Mr.
by Donald Perry on Jun 2nd, 2014

Thank you for neutering me and providing a spectacle for your female staff to enjoy the amusement of abusing me.

My favorite doctor ever! show details My favorite doctor ever!
Jun 9th, 2011

I have a pretty rare bladder condition that I got at a young age and Dr. Nezu has been excellent in helping me with my condition! He helped me figure out treatments, always make me comfortable, and he always squeezes me in even on days where he is on call and I am in great pain. I am so used to my symptoms that if I need a medication that we have used before, I just need to call him and he will call it into my pharmacy. And he ALWAYS returns your calls no matter what. If he doesn't it means his staff made a mistake telling him. He even tells you during your visit that he always returns your calls.He is caring, fun to talk to , easy to talk to, and listens a lot. He is even accepting of alternative medication and listens to your suggestions. Love him!!!

by erika on Mar 11th, 2009

Great doc!!!!!!!!! I would stick with him if he took my insurance.