Dr. Frank Norberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

September 21st, 2016
Elizabeth Wise
I was under the care of Dr. Douglas A. Drake (retired for several years) at Twin Cities Ortho and had arthroscopic surgeries on both shoulders. He performed about 3 or so on my left shoulder as well as a left anterior capsulloraph (sp?). Some months later, her referred me to the newest doctor on his team, Dr. Norberg. My first and only surgery by this amazing surgeon was a total left shoulder replacement. I was and am still elated by that as recovery time and PT were minimal and best of all, no pain and almost normal range of motion. I've gone to see him over the years for follow-ups as well as increasing arthritits in increased locations. Doctor Norberg is the best, most caring and competent doctor whose care I've had the privilege of being under.

August 13th, 2016
Shoulder Repair/Replacement
Dr. Norberg and his helpful staff have always treated me with care, concern and compassion. I feel Dr. Norberg has given my pre-accident (2012) life back. I was referred to Dr. Norberg after my first rotator cuff surgery. Dr. Norberg reattached my tendons and cleaned out the arthritis from my frozen shoulder. He did an excellent job. No pain, yes some physical therapy but I never felt "alone" on 'uncared for". His staff always spoke to me in a timely manner with any questions or concerns I had. Everyone treated me so well. Even his office assistant made a visit to see me when I was in to see him. I always felt special to them. My tendons ripped again and this time we decided on a reverse shoulder replacement. I know that sounds scary but Dr. Norberg and his staff made the surgery experience easy. I feel like a new woman today. It's been 7 months post-surgery and I am able to do most if not all what I could do before my first surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Norberg. I know I will always go back to him IF I ever have a shoulder issue in the future.

July 27th, 2016
Oustanding Physician
Dr. Norberg is simply an outstanding physician; technically incredibly competent and a genuinely caring human being. He's conservative in his approach, communicates well and thoroughly, and is completely focused on returning you to full health. I saw Dr. Norberg for the repair of a torn rotator cuff tendon in a fairly arthritic shoulder that required additional remediation - surgery was a simple and painless as it could possibly be and he was incredibly diligent in his follow-up with me over the course of my post-op recovery. Six months post-surgery and I have complete mobility and functionality back with no pain or discomfort of any kind. I cannot recommend Dr. Norberg highly enough.

June 15th, 2016
Terrific experience

June 5th, 2016
He's funny too!

April 7th, 2016
I'd recommend Dr. Norberg to anyone seeking shoulder repair
Dr. Norberg did a restoration (12/2015)of a previous rotator cuff surgery (4/2010). The result was outstanding, and far superior to the initial surgery in 2010. Post Op staff were terrific, including the post op PT. Dr. Norberg is an excellent listener, and he and the staff are very concerned about patient welfare and successful outcomes.

March 6th, 2016
Top Doc
I've seen Dr Norberg for injuries to both shoulders. One needed surgery and I had a terrific outcome. The other got better with an injection and therapy. Is very knowledgeable and personable. Takes time to sit down and really talk about my concerns. Never seems rushed. Explains his diagnosis and treatment options. Answers all my questions. I've been so satisfied that I've sent family members to see him and they report great results as well. Terrific Doc!

September 25th, 2015
Was able to get an appointment very quickly for severe clavicle fracture. Surgery was scheduled for the next business day. Dr. Nordberg's staff is very competent. Very happy with the end result.

September 25th, 2015
Heart felt Thank you
I am thrilled with the outcome of my shoulder surgery. I shattered my shoulder into 7 pieces and Dr. Norberg, along with his colleagues, were able to repair the fracture and allow me to regain almost full mobility. I'm so thankful for my outcome and for Dr. Norberg's expertise.

August 21st, 2015
Great Surgeon. Had a rotator cuff surgery. No issues. All fixed in 90 days. He is very professional and would go to him again

July 3rd, 2015
A very caring, kind, knowledgeable, trustworthy physician.
Dr. Norberg is very caring, kind, and considerate. I trust him totally to give the right advice. He has performed a roto cuff surgery. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs help with their shoulder.

March 4th, 2015
Twice successful
Dr. Norberg performed two rotator cuff surgeries on my shoulders. Not only did he do a great job on both shoulders, he was attentive, a good listener, explained the procedure and the recovery very well and always gave me the face time I needed.