Dr. Frank Norberg Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Frank Norberg?

Posted on September 14th, 2017

I saw Dr. Norberg for a re-occurring tennis elbow. I had seen another physician who kept giving me cortisone injections. When it came for the third time I sought out a professional who specialized in elbows. I cannot express how pleased I am that I found Dr. Norberg. He is in one word – awesome. Though he is s surgeon he recommended a fairly non-invasive procedure called a Tenex. The procedure went very well and I am pleased to say I am pain free and have full range of motion. In addition to his skills, he’s a physician who listens to you. I would highly recommend Dr. Norberg with a moment’s hesitation.

Top Notch Surgeon

Posted on July 23rd, 2017

I cant say enough good things about Dr. Norberg. He is professional, honest, caring, dedicated and has the best staff. I had a total shoulder re-do, I had several things going on causing huge pain. In one visit he knew without looking at xrays, what was causing my pain. When xrays came back he was completely accurate on his diagnosis. He listens to you and prides himself on perfection. If you need a shoulder fixed call Dr Norberg you wont be disappointed, you'll be relieved of pain!

Bilateral Total Reverse Shoulder Replacements

Posted on June 5th, 2017

I received reverse total shoulder replacements on both of my shoulders. Dr. Norberg did a wonderful job with both surgeries. Within two weeks after each surgery, I was pain free and was on my way to regaining full movement of my arms/shoulders. I am now able to use 95% of my shoulder movement and have been unable to do that for as long as I can remember. At age 53 this type of surgery is not common but I could not be happier with the results. Dr. Norberg is very personable, helpful and as his nurses would say; a ROCKSTAR! Thank you so much for everything that you have done to help me gain my life back and have the ability to live pain free.

Elizabeth Wise

Posted on September 21st, 2016

I was under the care of Dr. Douglas A. Drake (retired for several years) at Twin Cities Ortho and had arthroscopic surgeries on both shoulders. He performed about 3 or so on my left shoulder as well as a left anterior capsulloraph (sp?). Some months later, her referred me to the newest doctor on his team, Dr. Norberg. My first and only surgery by this amazing surgeon was a total left shoulder replacement. I was and am still elated by that as recovery time and PT were minimal and best of all, no pain and almost normal range of motion. I've gone to see him over the years for follow-ups as well as increasing arthritits in increased locations. Doctor Norberg is the best, most caring and competent doctor whose care I've had the privilege of being under.

Shoulder Repair/Replacement

Posted on August 13th, 2016

Dr. Norberg and his helpful staff have always treated me with care, concern and compassion. I feel Dr. Norberg has given my pre-accident (2012) life back. I was referred to Dr. Norberg after my first rotator cuff surgery. Dr. Norberg reattached my tendons and cleaned out the arthritis from my frozen shoulder. He did an excellent job. No pain, yes some physical therapy but I never felt "alone" on 'uncared for". His staff always spoke to me in a timely manner with any questions or concerns I had. Everyone treated me so well. Even his office assistant made a visit to see me when I was in to see him. I always felt special to them. My tendons ripped again and this time we decided on a reverse shoulder replacement. I know that sounds scary but Dr. Norberg and his staff made the surgery experience easy. I feel like a new woman today. It's been 7 months post-surgery and I am able to do most if not all what I could do before my first surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Norberg. I know I will always go back to him IF I ever have a shoulder issue in the future.

Oustanding Physician

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Dr. Norberg is simply an outstanding physician; technically incredibly competent and a genuinely caring human being. He's conservative in his approach, communicates well and thoroughly, and is completely focused on returning you to full health. I saw Dr. Norberg for the repair of a torn rotator cuff tendon in a fairly arthritic shoulder that required additional remediation - surgery was a simple and painless as it could possibly be and he was incredibly diligent in his follow-up with me over the course of my post-op recovery. Six months post-surgery and I have complete mobility and functionality back with no pain or discomfort of any kind. I cannot recommend Dr. Norberg highly enough.

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Terrific experience

Posted on June 5th, 2016

He's funny too!

I'd recommend Dr. Norberg to anyone seeking shoulder repair

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Dr. Norberg did a restoration (12/2015)of a previous rotator cuff surgery (4/2010). The result was outstanding, and far superior to the initial surgery in 2010. Post Op staff were terrific, including the post op PT. Dr. Norberg is an excellent listener, and he and the staff are very concerned about patient welfare and successful outcomes.

Top Doc

Posted on March 6th, 2016

I've seen Dr Norberg for injuries to both shoulders. One needed surgery and I had a terrific outcome. The other got better with an injection and therapy. Is very knowledgeable and personable. Takes time to sit down and really talk about my concerns. Never seems rushed. Explains his diagnosis and treatment options. Answers all my questions. I've been so satisfied that I've sent family members to see him and they report great results as well. Terrific Doc!

Posted on September 25th, 2015

Was able to get an appointment very quickly for severe clavicle fracture. Surgery was scheduled for the next business day. Dr. Nordberg's staff is very competent. Very happy with the end result.

Heart felt Thank you

Posted on September 25th, 2015

I am thrilled with the outcome of my shoulder surgery. I shattered my shoulder into 7 pieces and Dr. Norberg, along with his colleagues, were able to repair the fracture and allow me to regain almost full mobility. I'm so thankful for my outcome and for Dr. Norberg's expertise.