A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Frank O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank O'Brien, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. O'Brien has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- WVHCS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank David O'Brien MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank D. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Frank O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank O'Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Surgeons.