Learn more about Dr. Frank Obrien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Obrien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obrien
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Obrien, BA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Obrien graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Obrien has 12 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Obrien BA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank Obrien practice?
- Dr. Frank Obrien has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frank Obrien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nanticoke, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Nanticoke Orthopedic Surgeons.