inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 19th, 2011
Mr Bill McDaniel
Dr Obuljen was Our family Dr for twenty five years or so except when my construction jobs placed me in an insurance program that wouldn't allow me to pick my physician. He was an amazing man. He always made me feel that he really cared about my health. He always took the time to make sure I understood my problem at the time. I laugh when I think back how his wife that also worked there would sometime stick her head in the door and say to him "you do know that you have other patients don't you! I moved from California back to Kentucky Ten years ago and I sure miss him. Dr "O" often helped when he could with free sample meds. I have seen more than a few doctors in my seventy seven years and Dr "O" is at the top of my list. Dr "O" if you and your bride Ellie see this I wish you a long and healthy life.