A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Oliver, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Oliver, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Oliver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Edmond Oliver MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Frank Oliver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Oliver practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.