Obstetrician & Gynecologist
North Dallas
7777 Forest Ln
Dallas, TX 75230
972-566-6616
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Oct 30th, 2013

He's a great doctor however he lacks bedside manner. The lady that you meet with regarding your insurance & payments is a complete moron. I had my boys 12 months apart. With my first she told me my insurance covered everything & I owed nothing. About a month after delivery, she called me to say I owed them over $400. I made payments but had a balance when I went in pregnant with my second son. After an exam, he scolded me for having a balance & said he really didn't need the money but should be paid & told me if I dined in a restuarant & didn't pay, I wouldn't be invited back. I left in tears & wanted to switch doctors but stayed at my husband's request. I borrowed money to pay my balance & my portion for my 2nd son. He didn't deliver my 2nd due to being out for surgery. When i called back 6 months later to schedule my regular checkup, i was told I had a balance over $300 for the delivery of my 2nd son!! I hadn't headd ANYTHING from the office since my post partum appointment and now they wanted me to pay them in full! When i asked for an explanation of the fees, i was told it was for delivery, even though he didn't deliver my son. She couldn't give me any details as to why I had a balance. When I wouldn't pay in full, I received a voicemail from Dr. Oliver telling me that I needed to pay because he felt he deserved it even though he didn't deliver my son because it was out of his control that he was out for surgery when i was due & he would send my balance to collections if I didn't call him back. I haven't been back since!

|  Yuk  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

Don't go to this idiot. You will be sorry. I think he is the worst doctor on the planet. I don't see how he has people working for him. I had an appt yesterday and had to wait 1 hour. God bless his patients that like him. They must really be sick in the head.

|  I love Dr Oliver!  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

Dr Oliver has delivered 2 babies for me and is so patient and wonderful. He helped me through infertility problems and really cares for his patients! I recommend him to anyone who wants a caring, experienced doctor.

|  Unnecessary tests, impatience with questions, tried to reduce my leave to 6 weeks after a C-section even though my Firm called him to ask that it be 8 weeks  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2011

Two of us in the office were patients of Dr. Oliver at the same time during our pregnancies. He ordered test after test for both of us causing unnecessary concern and costs. He also told me to write down my questions before I visited him so as to be more efficient with his time. I was a 36 year old professional at the time and was not used to being treated like a child. When we went into the delivery room, he pulled the sheet off of me exposing me to the entire room of staff and joked about not being shy. He promptly left town that night and I was in the hospital in tremendous pain and no doctor for the staff to consult. My son then had complications that landed him in surgery at 4 weeks. The combination of having a 1 year old and a very sick baby, including staying up 3 straight days at Children's Medical Center, had me exhausted. Then my work called to say that I was supposed to have 8 weeks off but my doctor would only agree to give me 6 weeks off. I called him to tell him I was having migraines from exhaustion and his response was that if I took more than 6 weeks, it might put my job at risk. If you go to this doctor, I would get an understanding with him on these areas in advance. Also discuss your willingness to have a C-Section as I am not convinced in hindsight that I needed one.

|  Dr. Oliver is awsome!  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2010

His office is nice. My experience was positive. I never saw his old office. He also explains everything in detail

|  Thumbs up!  |  show details
by M. Burns on Jun 15th, 2010

Dr. Olivier is a wonderful doctor who truly cares about his patients health and overall wellbeing. He's an expert in his field, and I've been going to him over five years!

|  Couldn't ask for BETTER!  |  show details
by Eric on Apr 9th, 2010

I would never recommend anyone to have a baby with anyone other than Dr. Oliver. All his attention was on me and I feel like I am his ONLY patient! He takes out time to answer all questions and concerns and he is by far one of the most trustworthy and notable doctors I have ever come by. His main worry is not money or getting your money, but YOUR health and your baby's safety. I would love to shout out at how wonderful he was! He will deliver all my children and take care of my family from here on out. I can't say that I would say that for anyone else I know! THANK YOU Dr. Oliver!

|  Love him....  |  show details
by Dolce on Oct 13th, 2009

I love Dr. Oliver, usually the problem with almos any doctor is not the doctor directly, it usually has to do with their staff or insurance or billing people. I've been going to Dr. Oliver for the past 13 years and obviously, he's probably the only one that's been there that long. So as far as dr. Oliver, he's amazing, spends a lot of time with me in his office before the appointment to find out about my personal life and how everything is going, he always addresses any concern i have related or not related to my visit. He's great. I hope he's around for many, many, many years to come.