A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Oppong-Takyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Oppong-Takyi, Board Certified Internist, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Oppong-Takyi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Oppong-Takyi graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oppong-Takyi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Oppong-Takyi MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank Oppong-Takyi practice?
- Dr. Frank Oppong-Takyi has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Oppong-Takyi practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.