A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Overdyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Overdyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Overdyk, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Overdyk graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Overdyk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank J Overdyk MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Overdyk practice?
- Dr. Frank Overdyk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Overdyk practices Anesthesiology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NY.
See Manhasset Anesthesiologists.