A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Owczarek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Owczarek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owczarek
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Owczarek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Owczarek, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Owczarek graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Owczarek has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Rudolf Owczarek MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank R. Owczarek practice?
- Dr. Frank Owczarek has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Owczarek practices Ophthalmology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Ophthalmologists.