A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Owczarek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Owczarek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Owczarek, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Owczarek graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Owczarek has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Rudolf Owczarek MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank R. Owczarek practice?
- Dr. Frank Owczarek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Owczarek practices Ophthalmology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Ophthalmologists.