A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Hsu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Hsu, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank P.K. Hsu MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank P. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Frank Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Hsu practices Neurological Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.