Surgeons

777 S New Ballas Rd
Ste 311W
Saint Louis, MO 63141
314-994-9970
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  A True family doctor  |  show details
by Andrew J Bible on Jun 3rd, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Frank Paletta in 2011 by co-workers, and have never looked back. Dr. Paletta and his staff truly embrace a caring family oriented environment. He is the only primary care physician I've ever been to that conducts a full examine every time you make an appointment. Before you leave his office, he invites you into his personal office to discuss your medical issues on a more personal level. He is not only an outstanding doctor, but makes you feel like a family friend. Did I mention that he is one of the best heart doctors in missouri? I have recommended and referred all family and friends, as his level of patient care is un-paralleled.

|  Phenomenal  |  show details
by George Obeldobel on Dec 17th, 2013

I have been seeing Frank since 2000 when he saved my life. He diagnosed a heart problem, got me operated on by a great team of professionals, prescribed an excellent suite of drugs to maintain my health, and continues to show that he is truly a professional who cares. Thank you, Frank.

|  A truly caring Medical Professional that treats you like a member of the family.  |  show details
by James R Mouyassar on Jul 30th, 2013

Frank has treated me for hypertension and mitral valve prolapse since the age of 22. I have had followup exams as recently as two years ago and the mitral valve prolapse is gone. B.P. is regulated. I trust Dr Paletta to trust my whole family. He is a leader among all others in the medical profession. Thanks Frank...

|  Dr. Frank Paletta=Time to Retire  |  show details
by Anonymous on May 28th, 2013

Dr. Paletta has treated my mother for many years' and her experience initially was superb. He has always been crass and had a very colorful vocabulary, but recently his treatment of her has been unacceptable and I am looking for a different physician to treat her. He is abrupt, rude and frequently doesn't have time to spend with her. His staff, Cheryly, in particular spends more time on the phone with personal calls than anyone in her position should. I'm very disappointed. I would have gladly put my name, but for the sake of my mother, I will not.

|  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

He is a wonderful man & Dr. he never rushes your visit, your time is your time with him . He is a friendly person and is always concerned about your problem. He will not give up on your illness, he will continue to check out evey possbility until the problem is solved.

|  show details
Dec 2nd, 2010

Through exam from a caring physician