Internists, Cardiologist (heart), Cardiothoracic Surgeon

777 S New Ballas Rd
Ste 311W
Saint Louis, MO 63141
314-994-9970
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Phenomenal  |  show details
by George Obeldobel on Dec 17th, 2013

I have been seeing Frank since 2000 when he saved my life. He diagnosed a heart problem, got me operated on by a great team of professionals, prescribed an excellent suite of drugs to maintain my health, and continues to show that he is truly a professional who cares. Thank you, Frank.

|  A truly caring Medical Professional that treats you like a member of the family.  |  show details
by James R Mouyassar on Jul 30th, 2013

Frank has treated me for hypertension and mitral valve prolapse since the age of 22. I have had followup exams as recently as two years ago and the mitral valve prolapse is gone. B.P. is regulated. I trust Dr Paletta to trust my whole family. He is a leader among all others in the medical profession. Thanks Frank...

|  Dr. Frank Paletta=Time to Retire  |  show details
by Anonymous on May 28th, 2013

Dr. Paletta has treated my mother for many years' and her experience initially was superb. He has always been crass and had a very colorful vocabulary, but recently his treatment of her has been unacceptable and I am looking for a different physician to treat her. He is abrupt, rude and frequently doesn't have time to spend with her. His staff, Cheryly, in particular spends more time on the phone with personal calls than anyone in her position should. I'm very disappointed. I would have gladly put my name, but for the sake of my mother, I will not.

|  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

He is a wonderful man & Dr. he never rushes your visit, your time is your time with him . He is a friendly person and is always concerned about your problem. He will not give up on your illness, he will continue to check out evey possbility until the problem is solved.

|  show details
Dec 2nd, 2010

Through exam from a caring physician