Dr. Frank Paletta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Paletta?

October 6th, 2017

Miissing Dr. Fran Paletta

My mom loved this man. He went above and beyond the patient/doctor care. He not only treated, but he loved his patients as family. I just wonder what happened to him? He suddenly was no longer practicing and my mom would love to know what happened to him.

November 9th, 2015

Outstanding

June 3rd, 2014

A True family doctor

I was referred to Dr. Frank Paletta in 2011 by co-workers, and have never looked back. Dr. Paletta and his staff truly embrace a caring family oriented environment. He is the only primary care physician I've ever been to that conducts a full examine every time you make an appointment. Before you leave his office, he invites you into his personal office to discuss your medical issues on a more personal level. He is not only an outstanding doctor, but makes you feel like a family friend. Did I mention that he is one of the best heart doctors in missouri? I have recommended and referred all family and friends, as his level of patient care is un-paralleled.

December 17th, 2013

Phenomenal

I have been seeing Frank since 2000 when he saved my life. He diagnosed a heart problem, got me operated on by a great team of professionals, prescribed an excellent suite of drugs to maintain my health, and continues to show that he is truly a professional who cares. Thank you, Frank.

July 30th, 2013

A truly caring Medical Professional that treats you like a member of the family.

Frank has treated me for hypertension and mitral valve prolapse since the age of 22. I have had followup exams as recently as two years ago and the mitral valve prolapse is gone. B.P. is regulated. I trust Dr Paletta to trust my whole family. He is a leader among all others in the medical profession. Thanks Frank...

May 28th, 2013

Dr. Frank Paletta=Time to Retire

Dr. Paletta has treated my mother for many years' and her experience initially was superb. He has always been crass and had a very colorful vocabulary, but recently his treatment of her has been unacceptable and I am looking for a different physician to treat her. He is abrupt, rude and frequently doesn't have time to spend with her. His staff, Cheryly, in particular spends more time on the phone with personal calls than anyone in her position should. I'm very disappointed. I would have gladly put my name, but for the sake of my mother, I will not.

December 6th, 2011

He is a wonderful man & Dr. he never rushes your visit, your time is your time with him . He is a friendly person and is always concerned about your problem. He will not give up on your illness, he will continue to check out evey possbility until the problem is solved.

December 2nd, 2010

Through exam from a caring physician

June 18th, 2009