A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Pallares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Pallares is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Pallares, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pallares graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Pallares has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Pallares MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank Pallares practice?
- Dr. Frank Pallares has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Pallares practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Havasu City, AZ and Parker, AZ.
See Bullhead City Internists and Bullhead City Cardiologists.