Learn more about Dr. Frank Pallares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Pallares is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pallares
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pallares Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Pallares, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pallares graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Pallares has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Pallares MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank Pallares practice?
- Dr. Frank Pallares has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Pallares practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Havasu City, AZ and Parker, AZ.
See Bullhead City Internists and Bullhead City Cardiologists.