A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Pancotto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Pancotto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pancotto
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pancotto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Pancotto, AGAF, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pancotto graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pancotto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Pancotto AGAF, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frank Pancotto practice?
- Dr. Frank Pancotto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Pancotto practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Concord, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, NC.
See Concord Internists and Concord Gastroenterologists.