A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Pancotto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Pancotto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Pancotto, AGAF, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pancotto graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pancotto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Pancotto AGAF, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frank Pancotto practice?
- Dr. Frank Pancotto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Pancotto practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Concord, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, NC.
See Concord Internists and Concord Gastroenterologists.