Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Parke
Dr. Frank Parke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shenandoah, TX, with another office in Conroe, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Parke is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Houston Northwest Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Continuing Care Hospital. Dr. Parke has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Parke has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Frank Parke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shenandoah, TX.
Dr. Irene Gelman
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Shenandoah, TX 0 mi28
Dr. Chuen-Fu Linda Lin
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Shenandoah, TX 0 mi7
Dr. Saulette Queen
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Shenandoah, TX 0 mi11