Dr. Frank Patrick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Patrick?

Dr. Frank Patrick

Posted on July 31st, 2017

Great doctor. He delivered all of my children. He has a great bed side manner. His office staff is friendly and accommodating, especially Tony. I do recommend this doctor to others. He cares.

Good experience

Posted on November 9th, 2016

I recently saw Dr. Frank Patrick as a new patient for a routine exam. He was very kind and professional. His office was very clean and his office staff was friendly.

Dr. P is the best

Posted on September 30th, 2016

I was on my fifth pregnancy and now with twins for the first time. I had lots of questions and concerns about having twins and Dr. P was always interested in things I was worried about. He is a very empathetic man. My twins came only 2 weeks early and Dr. P turned the second baby from breech to head first so that I didn't have to have a c section. He is so good. I recommend this doctor to anyone.

Natural birth or not, Dr. Frank Patrick is supportive

Posted on August 17th, 2016

He was very empathetic to my birth plan which was all natural. Weather you want an epidural or natural birth, he is very supportive. Therefore, I recommend him highly.

Recommend without reservation

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Good doctor and he is very easy to talk to. Dr. Frank Patrick always gives me time to ask questions. He has been my gynecologist for 6 years.

Highly Recommend

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Dr. Frank Patrick is a very good doctor. He has been my doctor for many years. He always takes the time to listen and explain things in terms that I understand. His whole office staff is great. I am glad they don't have computers that just put you on hold when you call. He is very accomodating with early morning office hours. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Frank Patrick.

Dr. Frank Patrick did a great job

Posted on January 7th, 2016

My placenta was growing through my uterus, a condition called placenta increta. Dr. Patrick noticed this on routine ultrasound. Most patients require a hysterectomy at the time of delivery for this problem to prevent massive bleeding. While Dr. Patrick told me that this might happen, he instead worked nearly 3 hours during my C Section to preserve my uterus. Now I am pregnant again and there is no sign of the placenta growing through the uterus. My unborn baby will have Dr. Patrick to thank someday.

Dr. Frank Patrick really helped me.

Posted on October 17th, 2015

I was gaining weight, becoming more emotional and having trouble sleeping. Dr. Patrick really listened to me and worked with me until he found the right combination of hormones, medicine and therapy to get me out of my funk. He definitely cares and knows what works.

Superb Physician

Posted on September 13th, 2015

He delivered my baby last week. Everything went very well. If I get pregnant again, I will definitely be returning to Dr. Patrick. My friend referred me to Dr. Patrick. She thinks very highly of him as well. I know that he has done one surgery on her and he has delivered several of her babies.

Very good doctor

Posted on September 7th, 2015

Very good doctor. I have been his patient for several years. He recently diagnosed me with some pre cancerous cells inside my cervix. He was able to remove them at the surgery center without any complications or pain. I was heavily sedated but woke up with no problems. The next day I was back to normal. He explained things to me very well. I highly recommend this doctor.

I highly recommend

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

Very good doctor. I highly recommend him. He did a great job delivering my twins. He is a very kind man and takes his time with patients. I never felt rushed. I like his office staff too. They always made me feel so welcomed.

I'm glad he was there

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Dr Patrick was not my doctor but I was passing through St Louis and had to go to the emergency room because my bag of water broke at 32 weeks of pregnancy. He said he was on call for the emergency room and explained my diagnosis in terms that I could clearly understand. He admitted me to the hospital at St. Anthony's Medical Center and he came by to see me everyday. Once an infection developed inside my uterus he told me that we would have to do a c-section because my baby was breech and that the infection in my uterus was worse than having a c-section. Everything went very well. I am so glad this doctor was on call for the emergency room. He gave me a very small incision and today I have a healthy baby. I didn't know who Dr Patrick was when he first showed up to take care of me since I was just passing through St Louis but I'm glad he was on call that day.