A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Pearl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Pearl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearl
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Pearl, FACC, FACP, FCCP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearl graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pearl has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Pearl FACC, FACP, and FCCP is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank Pearl practice?
- Dr. Frank Pearl has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Pearl practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Internists and Hollywood Cardiologists.