A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Pearl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Pearl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearl
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Pearl, FACC, FACP, FCCP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearl graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearl has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Pearl FACC, FACP, and FCCP is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank Pearl practice?
- Dr. Frank Pearl has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Pearl practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Internists and Hollywood Cardiologists.