Dr. Frank Pellegrino MD Patient Reviews

3.8

November 16th, 2016
Had my second appointment today with Dr. Pellegrino. My wife was seeing him for the first time. We waited over 2 hours before Pellegrino walked into the exam room. The first thing he asked was how we were doing. My wife answered that she was tired from waiting so long. He asked her if that was meant to be a complaint and my wife answered yes. Pellegrino then proceeded to tell her that there are other things happening in the world and that everything was not just about her. He had a ugly, hateful look on his face when he said that my wife attacked him and began to list the problems he was facing. My wife only looked at him, said wow and got up and walked out. This was to be her first and only visit to this doctor. This guy walked into the room with a chip on his shoulder and acted in a rude and unprofessional manner. I can see now why he moved his practice from Leesburg to Clermont.

September 6th, 2016
Great Doctor
Like: really cares about his patients your not just a number.A good Doctor told many of my friends.

May 26th, 2014
This Doctor Has No Values for Our Concerns and Care
He worries about his ratings more than your problems! I told my neighbor about him in the beginning and they hated his ways dealing with their concerns. They went back to their previous doctor. I will be seeking for another doctor myself.

June 7th, 2010
A truly gifted physician
Actually takes the time to listen. Understands that a persons health is directly impacted by stressors within their life. Truly cares and can empathize with his patients and their family during difficult times. Does NOT give up on any patient.