A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Penna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Penna has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank John Penna MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Penna practice?
- Dr. Frank Penna has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Penna practices Urology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Urologists.