A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Peppers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Peppers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Peppers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peppers graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Peppers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Galesburg Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Peppers MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Frank Peppers practice?
- Dr. Frank Peppers has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Peppers practices Pediatrics near Galesburg, IL.
See Galesburg Pediatricians.