A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Petrigliano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Petrigliano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrigliano
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petrigliano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrigliano graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Petrigliano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Anthony Petrigliano MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Petrigliano practice?
- Dr. Frank Petrigliano has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Petrigliano practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.