Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Petrigliano
Dr. Frank Petrigliano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Los Angeles, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Petrigliano is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center and Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Petrigliano has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Frank Petrigliano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Richard Ackerson
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Neal Berger
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Trevor Scott
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi3