A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Petrigliano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Petrigliano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrigliano
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Petrigliano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrigliano graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Petrigliano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Anthony Petrigliano MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Petrigliano practice?
- Dr. Frank Petrigliano has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Petrigliano practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.