A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Pettinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Pettinelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pettinelli
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Pettinelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettinelli graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pettinelli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank P Pettinelli DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank P. Pettinelli practice?
- Dr. Frank Pettinelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Pettinelli practices Family Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Family Physicians.