A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Pettinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Pettinelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettinelli graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pettinelli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank P Pettinelli DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank P. Pettinelli practice?
- Dr. Frank Pettinelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Pettinelli practices Family Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Primary Care Doctors.