A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Picone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Picone, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Picone graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Picone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Picone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Picone practice?
Dr. Frank Picone practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Adult Medicine near Tinton Falls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ.