Dr. Frank Pinto Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Norwalk, CT

3.6

March 28th, 2016
Dr. Pinto solved my problem (rosacea) that no one else could.

September 24th, 2015
Beware
I used Dr. Pinto on several occasions for laser treatment of some spots on my face. He's certainly not known for his charm. The first time went well, even the second. On the third visit, he burned and permanently scared an area of my face. I'd stay away! he's out of his league!

July 16th, 2013
Worst doctor experience I have ever had in 33 years!
I never left reviews on doctors, but I had to spend the time on this one. This is to avoid new patients to waste their money and time on someone like Dr. Pinto. I waited for over 1 month for the appointment. I had 5 different conditions to discuss with him and he dedicated little to no time at all! He diagnosed me with psoriasis and spent no time explaining what it is, the causes, symptoms...nothing. He was clearly in a hurry. He was insisting that the removal of an angioma was considered a cosmetic procedure even after I told him that it had to be removed because it bothered me and I was bleeding from it. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THIS DOCTOR YOUR MONEY OR TIME. You will have a terrible experience!

February 13th, 2013
Professional and Courteous. Very helpful. Definitely Recommended.
I went to visit Dr. Pinto after having seen several other dermatologists and having a rash unsuccessfully treated. Upon entering the CT Dermatology Group building there was a great level of professionalism and comfort. The staff was very helpful and I waited less than 5 minutes to get into an exam room. There I was attended to right away and within 5 minutes Dr. Pinto came through the door. He thoroughly examined me, took his time, and gave me a diagnosis. Not only did he diagnose me but he also took plently of time to explain my condition, offer resources I could utilize to get more information, and really made me feel a lot better about my situation. One of the most courteous doctor's I have ever been to. I was in and out without ever having felt rushed and I would definitely go back to him. Great office. Great staff. Great doctor.