A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Podojil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Podojil, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Podojil graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Podojil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Podojil DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank Podojil practice?
- Dr. Frank Podojil has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Podojil practices Anesthesiology near Beaver Dam, WI.
See Beaver Dam Anesthesiologists.