A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Podojil, MD, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Podojil graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Podojil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Beaver Dam Community Hospitals, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Podojil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Podojil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Podojil practice?
Dr. Frank Podojil practices Anesthesiology near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver Dam, WI.
See Neenah Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Podojil, Dr. Francis Podojil, Dr. Francisco Podojil, Dr. Frankie Podojil