A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Pollock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Pollock, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Pollock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Thomasville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Edward Pollock MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Frank Pollock has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Pollock practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Clemmons, NC and Kernersville, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.