A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Pomposelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Pomposelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pomposelli
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pomposelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Pomposelli, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Diabetic Foot
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Foot Diseases
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomposelli graduated from Boston University . He has 8 awards.
Dr. Pomposelli has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Bernard Pomposelli MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank B. Pomposelli practice?
- Dr. Frank Pomposelli has 6 office locations.
Dr. Frank Pomposelli practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Boston, MA.
See Brighton Surgeons.