A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Pomposelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Pomposelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Pomposelli, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Diabetic Foot
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Foot Diseases
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomposelli graduated from Boston University . He has 7 awards.
Dr. Pomposelli has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pomposelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank B. Pomposelli practice?
Dr. Frank Pomposelli practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA and Boston, MA.
See Brighton Surgeons.