A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Procaccino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Procaccino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Procaccino, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Procaccino graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Procaccino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank M Procaccino MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Procaccino practice?
- Dr. Frank Procaccino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Procaccino practices Gastroenterology near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Gastroenterologists.