A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Procaccino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Procaccino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Procaccino
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Procaccino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Procaccino, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Procaccino graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Procaccino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Procaccino MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frank Procaccino practice?
- Dr. Frank Procaccino has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frank Procaccino practices Gastroenterology near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Manassas, VA and Lorton, VA.
See Alexandria Gastroenterologists.