A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Procaccino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Procaccino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Procaccino
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Procaccino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Procaccino, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Procaccino graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Procaccino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Procaccino MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frank Procaccino practice?
- Dr. Frank Procaccino has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Procaccino practices Gastroenterology near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Gastroenterologists.