Dr. Frank Pusey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

July 8th, 2016
Not happy at all
You cant call at any time they wont answer the phone and now the answering machine has Anita's cake baking and Jewelry along with the Nuroligist of Dr.Pusey so unprofessional.

February 26th, 2016
Good visit!

February 26th, 2016
They have called me twice and canceled my appointments , it's beem 3 weeks since I had my MRI and I still don't know what it was because they keep canceling my appointments.

January 20th, 2016
Great experience during a not so great time in our life

September 17th, 2015
DAUGHTER OF A PATIENT
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Pusey and his staff!!! I had not been to an appointment with my father simply because I live out of state. My brother had always attended and called me with updates. My father, as well as the rest of the family have always been very happy with Dr. Pusey's care and treatment. I had my own view of the caring individual that Dr. Pusey is, and the incredible staff he has! The ladies working under Dr. Pusey are the most down to earth, non robotic, non money grabbing medical office staff that I have ever witnessed in all of my years, as a patient and accompanying my family to various appointments. I am beyond impressed! This is a rare jewel these days! We felt human again! Thank GOD above for people like this, lets just hope that with all of the changes in healthcare today, this will not be lost!!! There are real humans manning offices!!!!!

July 6th, 2015
He was called in after I had an abnormal MRI of the brain. Another doctor got me into the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville and after spending a lot of time and money at Mayo we came back home and back to Dr. Pusey who we felt we could trust and was looking out for what was best

August 26th, 2014
Excellent Physician
I was instantly impressed with the efficiency of the Receptionist who took my completed paperwork & other identification to compile my file. There was less than ten mins before I was called into the exam room. Dr. Pusey arrived in short order, introduced himself & began listening to my history & providing me with possibilities as he had discussed with my Cardiologist. We reviewed my history & he was interested in my pervious medical situation & how it may be related to my current problems. Dr. Pusey examined my reflexes & other short-order related medical tests. He then provided me with potential reasons for my situation. We both agreed on specific tests to further discover my particular medical issues. He escorted me to a staff member who instructed me as to future tests , dates & times I was to arrive at the office. In addition she informed me that she would contact the hospital for the other exam that was required. Upon my return home it was only a short time before I was contacted regarding the date & time for the other test. I am scheduled for a follow up appointment after the other tests, & look forward to a thorough review & discussion as to my medical requirements. Dr. Pusey runs a highly efficient office. His staff is friendly, professional & thoughtful to the needs of the patient. I appreciated the medical professionalism shown to me by Dr. Pusey and would recommend others to Dr. Pusey for their Neurological needs.

April 4th, 2014
He is a terrible doctor. Doesn't show a care in his patients. I left there not nothing what wrong with me to wait for his staff to schedule me with another physician and a month later never got back to me. His staff is terrible never returns calls and doesn't do they work. Would not recommend him to my worse enemy!

July 30th, 2013
Great Visit
He was very knowledgeable and courteous. Really paid attention when I was explaining the problems I was having. Seemed very well informed.

April 23rd, 2013
office staff
Dr. Pusey must have his wife ar some other relative who knows nothing about medical offices working to run his. He is almost impossible to reach and when you do happen to be able to leave a message there is no response. I suspect he never even knows. It a very poorly run practice. Pusey needs to fire his staff and start over. Don't go there if you will ever need him or your records again.

April 4th, 2013
Great Doctor
I had met Dr. Pusey while working at the various hospitals where he has privileges. I observed his kindness and compassion for both patients and their families under the most difficult situations. I also noticed that he took a great deal of time to be thorough in reading the test results himself and taking the time to both explain and demonstrate his findings again, to both patients and their families. When, several years later, I found myself in need of a neurologist, I went to Dr. Pusey's office. Yes, his staff is quite busy and often don't return calls the way a patient would like BUT when there are results or other immediate needs, both Dr. Pusey and his staff do take the time to do the proper communication. He is a very busy man as I saw from my observations at hospitals. He prioritizes his time to take the very best care of his patients with the sickest obviously a top priority. Be patient, he is well worth the wait.

October 29th, 2012
POORLY run office!!!!!
Office staff never answer the phone, you have to leave a message. Unless making an appointment, my calls were rarely returned. I can't deal with someone I can't speak with. He is my mother's doctor - we switched doctors.