Dr. Frank Pusey Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Pusey Jr?

June 18th, 2017

Unprofessionally run Office

I had my new patient appointment. The doctor would ask me to take off my shoes disappear & come back 15 minutes later. Then he asked me to remove my jacket leaving me once again to wait. I was left alone more time than he actually was in the room speaking to me. I guess he was multitasking. We talked about my symptoms & he told me he wanted to start with two tests - a brain MRI & an EEG? He escorted me to the person he said would take care of ordering the tests. He is not a warm person but that's ok if he can diagnose my scary neurological problems & help calm my fears. The lady scheduled the wrong test so I called her over & over again leaving messages for weeks but she never returned my calls. Until a month later she left me a message saying she had changed my test apppintment. Problem - still not what the doctor ordered. In the meantime I lost consciousness falling breaking my leg. One of my dreaded symptoms..... I now have a referral to another neurologist & the wait starts again. I wish I had checked Dr Pusey's' reviews here before I made an appointment to see him. He may have been a good doctor but he's obviously not keeping in touch with how his office is run. He is seeing more patients than just you during your appointment time so you don't feel you have his full attention. The staff was friendly on my 1st visit but that means nothing if they don't do their jobs.

May 26th, 2017

GREAT EXPERIENCE

WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND STAFF

February 26th, 2016

Good visit!

February 26th, 2016

They have called me twice and canceled my appointments , it's beem 3 weeks since I had my MRI and I still don't know what it was because they keep canceling my appointments.

January 20th, 2016

Great experience during a not so great time in our life

September 17th, 2015

DAUGHTER OF A PATIENT

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Pusey and his staff!!! I had not been to an appointment with my father simply because I live out of state. My brother had always attended and called me with updates. My father, as well as the rest of the family have always been very happy with Dr. Pusey's care and treatment. I had my own view of the caring individual that Dr. Pusey is, and the incredible staff he has! The ladies working under Dr. Pusey are the most down to earth, non robotic, non money grabbing medical office staff that I have ever witnessed in all of my years, as a patient and accompanying my family to various appointments. I am beyond impressed! This is a rare jewel these days! We felt human again! Thank GOD above for people like this, lets just hope that with all of the changes in healthcare today, this will not be lost!!! There are real humans manning offices!!!!!

July 6th, 2015

He was called in after I had an abnormal MRI of the brain. Another doctor got me into the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville and after spending a lot of time and money at Mayo we came back home and back to Dr. Pusey who we felt we could trust and was looking out for what was best

August 26th, 2014

Excellent Physician

I was instantly impressed with the efficiency of the Receptionist who took my completed paperwork & other identification to compile my file. There was less than ten mins before I was called into the exam room. Dr. Pusey arrived in short order, introduced himself & began listening to my history & providing me with possibilities as he had discussed with my Cardiologist. We reviewed my history & he was interested in my pervious medical situation & how it may be related to my current problems. Dr. Pusey examined my reflexes & other short-order related medical tests. He then provided me with potential reasons for my situation. We both agreed on specific tests to further discover my particular medical issues. He escorted me to a staff member who instructed me as to future tests , dates & times I was to arrive at the office. In addition she informed me that she would contact the hospital for the other exam that was required. Upon my return home it was only a short time before I was contacted regarding the date & time for the other test. I am scheduled for a follow up appointment after the other tests, & look forward to a thorough review & discussion as to my medical requirements. Dr. Pusey runs a highly efficient office. His staff is friendly, professional & thoughtful to the needs of the patient. I appreciated the medical professionalism shown to me by Dr. Pusey and would recommend others to Dr. Pusey for their Neurological needs.

April 4th, 2014

He is a terrible doctor. Doesn't show a care in his patients. I left there not nothing what wrong with me to wait for his staff to schedule me with another physician and a month later never got back to me. His staff is terrible never returns calls and doesn't do they work. Would not recommend him to my worse enemy!

July 30th, 2013

Great Visit

He was very knowledgeable and courteous. Really paid attention when I was explaining the problems I was having. Seemed very well informed.

April 23rd, 2013

office staff

Dr. Pusey must have his wife ar some other relative who knows nothing about medical offices working to run his. He is almost impossible to reach and when you do happen to be able to leave a message there is no response. I suspect he never even knows. It a very poorly run practice. Pusey needs to fire his staff and start over. Don't go there if you will ever need him or your records again.

October 29th, 2012

POORLY run office!!!!!

Office staff never answer the phone, you have to leave a message. Unless making an appointment, my calls were rarely returned. I can't deal with someone I can't speak with. He is my mother's doctor - we switched doctors.