A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Quaglieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Quaglieri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Quaglieri graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Quaglieri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quaglieri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 7 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Quaglieri practice?
Dr. Frank Quaglieri practices Neurology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Neurologists.