A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Quaglieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Quaglieri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quaglieri graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quaglieri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Christopher Quaglieri MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Quaglieri practice?
- Dr. Frank Quaglieri has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Quaglieri practices Neurology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Neurologists.