A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Quint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Quint is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Quint graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Quint has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Raymond Quint MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank R. Quint practice?
- Dr. Frank Quint has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Quint practices Family Medicine near Hebron, IN.
See Hebron Primary Care Doctors.