A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Arko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Arko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Arko, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arko graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Arko has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Dallas County Hospital District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank R. Arko practice?
Dr. Frank Arko practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Charlotte Surgeons.