A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Arko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Arko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arko
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Arko, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arko graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Robert Arko MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank R. Arko practice?
- Dr. Frank Arko has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Arko practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.