A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank James is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank James, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. James has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Russell James MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank R. James practice?
- Dr. Frank James has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank James practices Internal Medicine near Molalla, OR.
See Molalla Internists.