A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Miller, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans