A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Miller, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank R Miller MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Frank R. Miller practice?
- Dr. Frank Miller has 6 office locations.
Dr. Frank Miller practices Otolaryngology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Providence, RI.
See Louisville Otolaryngologists.