A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Miller, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank R Miller MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Frank R. Miller practice?
- Dr. Frank Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Miller practices Otolaryngology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists.