A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Raia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Raia is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raia graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Raia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Raia practice?
Dr. Frank Raia practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Orthopedic Surgeons and Gilbert Surgeons.