A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Raia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Raia is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Raia graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Raia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank J Raia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Raia practice?
- Dr. Frank Raia has 6 office locations.
Dr. Frank Raia practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.